Manuscript shortlisted for Frog Hollow Press Chapbook Contest

Green Acre in Eliot, Maine
I've only submitted to two deadlines this year -- and one of them was solicited -- so I'm pretty fortunate to be writing a post about the other at all. Last week my manuscript, "A mingling of station", was shortlisted for Frog Hollow Press' 2018 Chapbook Contest. This is an honour for me, not only because the manuscript was painful to write (and likely painful to read) but because Frog Hollow Press publishes such fine work.

Congratulations to James Dunnigan and his winning, soon-to-be chapbook, "The Stained Glass Sequence"! Also, congratulations to fellow runner-ups Agnes Cserhati, Angeline Schellenberg, Roy Adams, David Martin and Darius Kinney -- I hope your manuscripts find good homes.

Finally, thank you to Caryl Peters, Shane Neilson and anyone else who may have assisted in reading or making selections. I believe in these poems and you've given me the confidence to share them with others.


Comments

Popular Posts