Poems in ottawater 9, launch reading



ottawater, the online journal carefully assembled each year by rob mclennan, is set to unveil its ninth issue in January. I’m fortunate enough to have five poems included: "Leaving Garrison Creek", "Wind Chimes In March", "Islanding", "An August Sepia" and "Reset".

The launch for ottawater 9 will be held at Carleton Tavern (223 Armstrong Street) on January 24th. Doors open at 7pm; readings at 7:30.

Despite living pretty far from Ottawa these days, I plan on attending. I’d consider making a trip for five-minutes of reading-time almost anywhere since, well – I need the experience. But I’m all the more compelled to read these poems where they were inspired, in Ottawa, while also getting a chance to hear the latest works from some of my favourite poets. 

Comments

Popular Posts