This is my first time attempting the #95books challenge. Not so much concerned about meeting that number but excited to read more and hold myself accountable. Will update this weekly, monthly or whenever I can.
The tally so far...
1) Hedge by Alyssa Bridgman (above/ground press; 2017)
2) Wintered by Amanda Earl (shreeking violet press; 2017)
3) Extended Play by Amanda Earl (AngelHousePress; 2017)
4) Kiln by Matthew Johnstone (above/ground press; 2017)
5) The Art of Haiku by Stephen Addiss (Shambhala Press; 2012)
6) The Appetites of Tiny Hands by Natalee Caple (above/ground press; 1997/2017)
7) Love, Despite the Ache by Chris Pannell (James Street North Books; 2017)
8) UNDO by Alice Notley (above/ground press; 2018)
9) I Drive a Valence by Bill Callahan (Drag City Books; 2014)
10) Upstream by Mary Oliver (Penguin Press; 2016)
11) snow day by rob mclennan (above/ground press; 2018)
12) Book of Annotations by Cameron Anstee (Invisible Publishing; 2018)
13) The Inconvenient Indian: A Curious Account of Native People in North America by Thomas King (Doubleday Canada; 2012)